Are you interested in sharing your ideas, providing feedback, vocalizing the needs of young people, gaining insights and professional experience in European civil society projects? Apply now and become a member of IDP’s Intercultural Youth Advisory Board!
Intercultural Dialogue Platform (IDP) is looking for young, ambitious and socially-engaged people to join the Intercultural Youth Advisory Board. IDP is initiating the foundation of an Intercultural Youth Advisory Board (YAB) to start a strategic partnership with young people in the European Union. As a project coordinator of multiple EU projects for youth, IDP is interested in hearing ideas, views, suggestions and recommendations from young people which will allow civil society projects to improve and meet the real needs of youth.
The YAB will be composed of 8 fixed members and 8 flexible members. 8 fixed members will meet every 2 months. Flexible members will attend the meetings of their specific interests.
- Between 18-25 years old
- Interested in civil society initiatives, youth engagement, multiculturalism, intercultural dialogue, art, culture and innovation
- Knowledge on multiculturalism, European identity, social inclusion, anti-discrimination and anti-racism.
- Open to all genders, ethnicities, cultural and/or religious backgrounds!
- Sharing the perspective of European youth
- Vocalizing the needs of young people
- Disseminating youth activities
- Weighing in on decisions, providing feedback and developing recommendations
- Actively looking for the insight of other young people
- Collaborating on youth projects
What do we offer to the members of the YAB?
- Gain professional experience through participation in projects that create societal change.
- Attend training and events of IDP and our European partners
- Engagement with professionals in the field and build a network
- Meet other young motivated people!
To apply, please send email@example.com your CV with your answers for three of the following questions:
- Who are you? What drives you? What do you want to achieve in life?
- Why do you think you would be an indispensable member of the YAB?
- Describe Europe that you envision for 2030.
- What characteristics and values of European society are worth advocating?