Social Media Manager
IDP offers a part-time employment possibility (19h/week) for graduates in its office in Brussels. The qualifications we are looking for in this position:
• A degree in communications, design, graphics, or a related field
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social media networks
• Basic knowledge of shooting photos/videos, audio recording and editing
• Ease at using multi-social posting programs such as Buffer
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design software
• Portfolio of work over a range of creative projects
• Be passionate about design and social media & have a positive outlook
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• The ability to learn quickly and work within a team
• Good English speaking and writing skills. Good command of French or Dutch. Other languages will be an asset!
• Good social skills and the motivation to work in a multicultural environment
• Manage the social media accounts of various projects and the organisation
• Develop and implement our social media strategy
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Edit and distribute media content as required which may include photographs, motion pictures, motion graphics, animation, audio and music.
• Regularly engage with audiences
• Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Assist the organisation in project & event management
• Manage and update the website content
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com by 28/10/2022
Please consider that only the selected CVs will be notified for further process and interview.
Intercultural Dialogue Platform (IDP) is a Brussels-based NGO founded in 2000, aiming at mutual understanding and harmonious interaction among people of different cultural backgrounds. The organisation carries out several International projects to promote social inclusion, dialogue, and civic engagement, prevention of extremism, racism and discrimination.