The Journalists and Writers Foundation (JWF) and Dialog-Institut, in partnership with Dialogue Platform and 30 other civil society organizations, will organize Geneva Peace Conference: Mobilizing Civil Society for Building Peace on October 24, 2014 at United Nations Office in Geneva. Several important factors for peaceful coexistence will be discussed, including the roles of freedom of religion, media and education as catalysts in the process of creating conditions for such coexistence.
- Innovative Deliberative Practices for Youth Engagement Echo Through the Halls of European Parliament
- “SDGs Conference 2023: In the Margins of UNGA 78” in New York City
- IDP Statement | A Call for Peace and Dignity Amidst the Israel-Gaza Conflict
- Deliberative Democracy and Youth Engagement – Citizens’ Assemblies across Europe
- Open Call for Citizen Z Youth Advocacy Team Members