No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
- Innovative Deliberative Practices for Youth Engagement Echo Through the Halls of European Parliament
- “SDGs Conference 2023: In the Margins of UNGA 78” in New York City
- IDP Statement | A Call for Peace and Dignity Amidst the Israel-Gaza Conflict
- Deliberative Democracy and Youth Engagement – Citizens’ Assemblies across Europe
- Open Call for Citizen Z Youth Advocacy Team Members